NorthPsych is a family practice, specialising in providing strategies and support to children and teenagers, and their parents and stepparents.
Our expert team of clinical psychologists and registered psychologists offer support for the whole family.
- Unleash your parenting superpowers
- Overcome anxiety – for children and adults
- Manage disruptive child and adolescent behaviours
- Recover from traumatic and stressful experiences
- Stand up to bullying in person and online
- Overcome performance anxiety in school, sport, music, etc
- Diffuse anger and oppositional behaviour
- Live through grief and loss
- Skills training for ADHD and ADD
- Sail through the HSC with confidence
- Beat panic attacks
- Skills and support for Asperger’s/Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Conduct individual educational and psychometric assessments and testing
- Meet with your child’s teacher, school counsellor, or principal to advocate for your child’s best interest
- Advise and train teachers and school counsellors in classroom management and individualised support strategies
- Relationship issues
- Anxiety and panic
- Work and family stress
- Posttraumatic stress
- Life coaching.
- LGBTIQ clients are welcome, and we actively support diverse and blended families.
As an addition to one on one therapy the NorthPsych team create and facilitate regular workshops and groups sessions, covering a wide range of issues from study support, anxiety, eating disorders, relationships and many more. This can be beneficial in addition to regular therapy or just as a one off.
For Professionals… we regularly run training workshops.